Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Well were down to hours now for the end of 2009. If your going to party, please have a designated driver or a place to stay. We want you to be here still for next year.

Been getting some people asking for ear rings, I've been making some and will soon be putting them in my stores for sell. Also making some new boxes and wands which will be soon on line also. Been a busy one lately.

Going to be bringing out the old year and the new year with a full moon ritual tonite. Going to release the old bad mojo and welcome in some fresh new energy. Any one wanting me to do some banishing and bringing in new energy for them also. Let me know and I'll send and do some for you also.

Happy New Years !!! to all

No comments:

Post a Comment