Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Sale

I've started a Holiday sale that runs till Jan. 2, 2010, that has all my merchandise marked down 15%. With each purchase you receive a free gift.

If there is something in particular you are looking for, let me know. I might have it in stock. I am also working on a outside website from my Etsy site, which will have all types of items in it. Pagan to metaphysical and more. Which I have lots of incense, candles, stones, figurines, books and more. So let me know what you would like to in my stores or what I should make, I'm open to anything and willing to try it once or twice LOL.

Have fun and enjoy your day..

No comments:

Post a Comment