Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Friday

Hard to believe this time last week we were under a winter storm watch here in Houston and getting snow. Well its cold again but not enough for snow and rain is due today and tonite. This weekend will be busy making a new few items and taking new pics and rotating them through my store. Fresh new look, hopefully get things hopping.. Might have to do another sale reducer on prices.

Other than that I guess life is ok, be glad when 2009 is gone and history. This year cost me a lot and took a big toll on me.. If 2010 is as bad as 2009, not sure what I'll do.

Happy Holidays to all

No comments:

Post a Comment