Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday almost weekend time

Well its Thursday and another week gone by. Been busy making some new wands and make some wood bases for my stones and my stone animals. Some turned out real good and look nice. Now to mount the stones on them.

Its raining and cool today, so will make it a little bit cool in my shop to work in. atleast have a great heater to keep me toasty and to keep room warm to dry out my work after I stain it. So have a great day and enjoy yourselves..

No comments:

Post a Comment