Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday again

Here it is Monday again, Friday snow, Saturday cold and now its raining and foggy. Just a normal day in Texas LOL. Posted me items to my etsy store today, so slowly getting to the 100 item mark on line. Working on a couple of brain storms to see how they come out. Trying to figure out what I can make out of a old cow hip bone I found Thanksgiving weekend while in the hill country. Knowing me, it'll be something very strange and unique. Later Gators

No comments:

Post a Comment