Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Items

Here we are now 3 days into the new year. So far been a good year with new items I've been making. Got some ear rings made, some more wands and a line of candles. Been making specialty candles for a few people and they keep buying more and telling their friends. So they named my new candle and call it " Chaos Catcher ", it seems to have a soothing peaceful effect on people. I mix special herbs and oils into the wax and make them blue. So now will be selling candles also, in various sizes and styles. Also working on my success candle also to bring on line. So New and exciting things are in store for 2010.

Keep checking in for whats in store. Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment