Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Its Friday again

Here it is Friday again, week went by fast. Well it's raining today so I'm off to play in my shop and see what I can whip up. Working on some more Cedar boxes and a few pecan also. Had one box looking good but my hand slipped and went to far into the side. Might have ruined it, but will think and look what I can come up with to save it. Might be a good brain idea for me. LOL

Have a great day, stay dry or warm and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment