Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Weekend is here

Survived a good week of shop work and didn't loose any fingers LOL. Got a few boxes going and looking good so far as I work to complete them. Making more candles this weekend as it seems thats whats working in sells right now. People wanting money or success candles, so I will make some of those to sell.

Grandson is just a growing and getting more active now. will be posting pics of him and my boxes as weeks progress.

Have a great weekend, stay warm and be safe if outside. Blessed be

No comments:

Post a Comment