Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Survived the cold

It got darn right chilly down here in Texas, a lot of record cold temperatures were set. Got down to 18 here Saturday morning and my weather station showed we had a wind chill of 3.4 degrees on one of the wind gusts. So were trying to thaw out now.

Didn't get to work in my shop, just too darn cold. So have been working on designs to put on my boxes and a few new box designs on paper.

Did go out Saturday night and watched Avatar in 3-D, it was awesome. Loved it and the special effects were great. If you haven't seen it yet, I would say go see it. My first 3-D movie and was well worth the wait.

Stay warm all and if do have to travel in this weather, be safe and take some supplies with you just encase.

No comments:

Post a Comment