Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First sell of 2010

Whooo Hooo finally got the first sell of 2010 in and time to get more going. Looks like my native wood wands are my best sellers so far as well as my wood boxes and other wood goodies. So that tells me what i need to do, pull out the wood and get to carving. Without loosing a finger or 2 LOL

well have a great day and enjoy yourselves, 6 more weeks of winter. Oh well find a good fire and snuggle and enjoy.
Later Gators

No comments:

Post a Comment