Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Rainy Day

Well it may be rainy today and cool, but going to have fun in my shop and make some new things and finish other projects. Time to get ready for upcoming craft shows and get ready to make sells. Grandson is growing and hard to believe now 6 months old and getting more active each day. Then next thing I'll know he'll be grown and married, oops getting to far along now LOL.

Remember to Vote for my website. I'm now knocking on the top 10 spot. Thanx to all that have voted and that have got me to where i'm at now.

Stay dry and warm and enjoy yourselves as best as you can. This weather is really getting all down. Cheer up in a few months all will be hollering its to hot.

Ta Ta for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment