Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another new product

Started a new product that should turn out great. Had a person ask about fairy doors, so made the first prototype for me. Turned out real good letting it finish drying and will get some picks of it.

Had a good birthday, a lot of people wishing me happy birthday so that made it worth while for me.

My 3 day sale is over now so sorry its back to original prices.. Bummer I know.

Have a great day and enjoy yourself today

No comments:

Post a Comment