Welcome

Welcome to the Whispering Woods Blog. Here I will post new items for sale, new items I'm making, and where Whispering Woods will be selling items.Feel free to comment and share you ideas and thoughts on any upcoming items, sales, and anything else to help this blog thrive and this business grow. Your continued support and thoughts are much appreciated.
Blessed be, and have a great day!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Great day in the shop

It was a beautiful day working on wood today. Got some new bowls made and some more card holders made. Fixing to work on a new store and split my woodworking from my occult stuff. Will still make both types of stuff, just think better sales for my regular wood crafts if in a different shop. So in the next few weeks will be revamping both my artfire and etsy stores and a new one online soon. So watch for my updates and will let all know when up and running.

Have a great day tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment